Adsense

TRENDING NOW

Pappy Kojo Says He Won’t Return To Ghana Anymore, Gives Reasons

Ghanaian artiste, Pappy Kojo has vowed not to step foot in the country after previous pleas to Nana Akufo Addo and his government to open the borders so he could return proved futile. 

Pappy enplaned to Italy a few months ago but unfortunately, the rising cases of Covid-19 in Ghana prompted the government to close the country’s borders as one of the many measures aimed at curbing the deadly menace.

The ‘Balance’ hitmaker revealed that he’s now used to Italy and won’t bother coming back, amidst citing other flimsy reasons why he will now make Italy his permanent home now in a series of tweets.

“All those times I cried and Ghana ignored me, I’m getting used to the lifestyle in Italy now, I sleep with my kicks on, I drink milk every morning and also doing check-ups I’m not coming back I’m sorry.” he tweeted.
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7

No comments